White, Double-Sided, Acrylic Foam Tape
Saint-Gobain NORBOND® A7400 series is a white, double-sided, coated acrylic foam tape with outstanding viscoelastic and adhesion properties. It offers ideal bonding performance for many interior and exterior industrial applications where a white aesthetic is required. A7400 is formulated for durable, long-lasting adhesion to high surface energy substrates.
The A7400 series viscoelastic core is specially designed to provide the following features:
- Great conformability and stretching
- Resistance to weathering degradation (UV and high temperature)
- Excellent performance in T-block and dynamic shear
- Outstanding static shear adhesion
- Durable adhesion at elevated temperatures
- Shock and stress absorption
Standard thickness: 0.6, 1.1 and 2.0 mm
Master roll size: 800 mm x 33 m, 30 m, 15 m
Special thickness and roll sizes also available.
- Hinges, handles and control elements for appliances
- Mirror mounting
- Roof panel bonding on truck cabs
- Industrial machinery components