Grey, Double-Sided, Acrylic Foam Tape for Automotive
Saint-Gobain NORBOND® Z1000 series is a high performance grey, double-sided, coated acrylic foam tape with outstanding viscoelastic and adhesion properties. Formulated for durable, long-lasting adhesion, Z1000 is an ideal option for automotive interior and exterior bonding on complex surfaces.
The Z1000 series viscoelastic core is specially designed to provide the following features:
- Great conformability and stretching
- Resistance to weathering degradation (UV and high temperature)
- Excellent performance in pluck and peel adhesion on a variety of automotive paint systems
- Outstanding static shear adhesion
- Durable adhesion at elevated temperatures
- Shock and stress absorption
Standard thickness: 0.8 and 1.1 mm.
Master roll size: 800 mm x 33 m.
Special thickness and configurations available upon request.
- Bonding of emblems, tread plates, body side trim
- Assisted bonding of rocker panels, wheel flares, spoilers
- Car interior bonding applications