Black, Closed-Cell, Polyurethane Foam Tape
Saint-Gobain NORBOND® V2800 series bonding tapes combine a black polyurethane foam substrate with a high-performance, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on both sides. The foam substrate allows energy and stress in the joint to be dissipated over the entire bond. NORBOND 2800 is an ideal choice for severe exterior bonding applications. The product is durable in all weather conditions and provides resistance against UV light, extreme temperatures, fungi, oxidation and ozone.
The V2800 series is specially designed to provide the following features:
- Stress distribution reduces pressure points, thereby minimizing distortion
- High-performance, durable acrylic adhesive provides a strong, long-lasting bond
- Conformable, closed-cell polyurethane foam has excellent environmental resistance
- Prevents corrosion of dissimilar materials by eliminating the contact between them
- Standard polyethylene liner excels in automated production
Standard thickness: .030, .045, .062, .090 and .120 in.
Master roll size: 56 in. (1422 mm) width. Slit rolls also available.
Standard roll length varies with thickness.
Nonstandard roll length available on special order.
- Window muntin bars
- Emblems and ornamentation
- Trailer roof bows
- Panel stiffeners
- Signs and nameplates
- Body side molding
- Composite panels
Saint Gobain - Norbond V2800 - Norbond V2800 - Standard Roll Sizes
|Sku||Length ft. (m)||Thickness in. (mm)|
|V28120||50 (15)||0.120 (3.0)|
|V2830||200 (61)||0.030 (0.76)|
|V2845||200 (61)||0.045 (1.2)|
|V2862||200 (61)||0.062 (1.5)|
|V2890||150 (45)||0.090 (2.3)|