Gray, Closed-Cell, Polyurethane Foam Tape
Saint-Gobain NORBOND® V4600 series bonding tapes combine a gray polyurethane foam substrate with a high-performance, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on both sides. The foam substrate allows energy and stress in the joint to be dissipated over the entire bond. NORBOND V4600 is an ideal choice for severe exterior bonding applications where a gray aesthetic is required. The product is durable in all weather conditions and provides resistance against UV light, extreme temperatures, fungi, oxidation and ozone.
The V4600 series is specially designed to provide the following features:
- Stress distribution reduces pressure points, thereby minimizing distortion
- High-performance, durable acrylic adhesive provides a strong, long-lasting bond
- Conformable, closed-cell polyurethane foam has excellent environmental resistance
- Prevents corrosion of dissimilar materials by eliminating the contact between them
- Standard polyethylene liner excels in automated production
Standard thickness: .030 and .045 in.
Master roll size: 56 in. (1422 mm) width. Slit rolls also available.
Standard roll length varies with thickness.
Nonstandard roll length available on special order.
- Window muntin bars
- Emblems and ornamentation
- Trailer roof bows
- Panel stiffeners
- Signs and nameplates
- Body side molding
- Composite panels