Norseal V740 Series Foam
Medium Density, Multipurpose PVC Foam
NORSEAL® V740 is a closed-cell polyvinyl chloride foam sealant with pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side designed to provide an economical solution to seal against light, air and moisture. Because NORSEAL has been specially formulated to provide superior performance with a reduced density foam, it is ideal for applications such as appliance seals, wall panels, die-cut gaskets, and window and door weatherstripping.
NORSEAL V740 Series is specially designed to provide the following features:
- Multipurpose medium density foam offers an economical alternative to caulks and other sealants
- Conforms to curved and irregular shapes
- Resistant to weather, fungi and oxidation
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Dimensionally stable
Standard thickness: .062, .125, .188, .25 and .375 in. (1.6, 3.2, 4.8, 6.4 and 9.5 mm)
Master roll size: 56 in. (1422 mm) width. Length varies with thickness.
Special thickness and roll sizes also available.
Foam comes in Black and Gray.
- Truck, cab and body seals
- Exterior wall panels
- Access doors & HVAC seals
- Appliance seals
- Die-cut gaskets
- Window and door weatherstripping
- Electronic equipment
- Foundation to sill gaskets
- Seals for flashing
Saint Gobain - Norseal V740 Series Foam - Norseal V740 - Standard Roll Sizes
|Sku||Length ft. (m)||Thickness in. (mm)|
|V7412||25 (7.6)||0.375 (9.5)|
|V742||200 (61)||0.063 (1.6)|
|V744||100 (30.5)||0.125 (3.2)|
|V746||50 (15.2)||0.188 (4.8)|
|V748||50 (15.2)||0.25 (6.4)|