Norseal® PVC soft density foams used for sealing thin-gauge materials and irregular surfaces, and to provide an acoustical barrier. Norseal PVC soft grade foams are provided with a pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side for ease in placement. The paper release liner ensures the foam is protected and eliminates any stretch during the application. The low-density foam allows for ease in compression reducing the amount of fasteners required and minimizing distortion of thin gauge materials. The closed-cell foam ensures adequate air, dust and water seal when compressed 30%.
- Low deflection force - causes no distortion of thin gauge plastics or metals
- Very conformable - adapts easily to irregular surfaces to maintain a seal
- Closed-cell foam - excellent light, dust and moisture seal
- Rolls and die-cuts are dimensionally stable - will not ooze, drip or run under compression
- Low thermal conductivity improves the energy efficiency of your structure
- Several Norseal® products offer flame retardant rating with UL / EN recognition