Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes
Saint-Gobain® Norseal® silicone SNS tapes outperform all other elastomer tapes in service of life, weatherability, compression set resistance and electrical resistivity in extreme temperature applications. These pressure-sensitive silicone tapes are available in a variety of widths and thicknesses for use in gasketing, cushioning, thermal insulation and vibration dampening applications. Other uses include noise reduction, clamping of hot parts and electrolysis reduction between dissimilar metals.
Norseal Silicone SNS rubber tapes provide all the benefits of silicone rubber in an easy-to-apply, pressure-sensitive tape form. They are available in standard stock widths or can be slit to order.
- 100S is a silicone sponge with a high temperature silicone adhesive.
- 200A is a silicone sponge with an aggressive acrylic adhesive.
- 300AR is a reinforced silicone sponge with an aggressive acrylic adhesive. Its unique construction provides the compressibility of sponge and the dimensional stability of fiberglass reinforcement. Stretch is eliminated, which contributes to the consistent size and shape of cut parts and inhibits outward extrusion under high pressure. It further permits close tolerance slitting.
- 440S combines a 30 durometer solid rubber with a high temperature silicone adhesive.
- 440A combines a 30 durometer solid rubber with an acrylic adhesive. It provides for high elongation and good conformability, and is an excellent gasketing material.
- 512AF uses F-12 lightweight flame-resistant foam with a modified cell structure along with a film-supported acrylic pressure- sensitive adhesive.
- 520AF uses F-20 closed cell flame-resistant foam along with a film-supported acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Standard thickness: .031, .063, .093, .125 and .188 in. (.80, 1.6, 2.4, 3.2 and 4.8 mm)
Master roll size: .50 in. (12.7 mm) width. Length varies with thickness.
Special thickness and roll sizes also available.
- Walkie talkies
- Environmental gasketing
Saint Gobain - SNS Tape - Norseal Silicone SNS Tape
|Sku||Color||Adhesive Type||Elongation (% at Break)||Adhesion to Steel (in.)||Silicone Rubber Substrate||Density of Backing: lb/ft3 (kg/m3)||Compression Set: %||Tensile Strength: psi||Compression Deflection: psi|
|100S||Orange-Tan||Silicone||150||15||R10470M||29 (470)||25||65||10 (68.9)|
|200A||Orange-Tan||Acrylic||150||30||R10470M||29 (470)||25||65||10 (68.9)|
|300AR||Blue||Acrylic||< 10||30||R10450||35 (554)||25||100 (fabric break, ppi)||15 (82.7)|
|440A||Gray||Acrylic||650||30||Solid||69 (1104)||30||700||45 (310)|
|440S||Gray||Silicone||650||15||Solid||69 (1104)||30||700||45 (310)|
|512AF||Gray||PET Reinforced Acrylic||75||30||F12||12 (192)||5||20 (film break, ppi)||3 (20.7)|
|520AF||Gray||PET Reinforced Acrylic||75||30||F20||20 (320)||5||20 (film break, ppi)||10 (70)|