The Norseal® full line of closed cell expanded silicone sponge rubber for a variety of gasketing, cushioning, insulating and protective applications, over a wide temperature and environmental range. Our experts can help you chose the proper product for your requirements, including formulations designed for general gasketing, flame retardant cushions, specification grade, solvent resistant gaskets and weather seals.
Key benefits of our closed cell sponge include thermal stability over a wide temperature range, excellent compression set resistance, ozone and UV resistance. Saint-Gobain subjects all of our closed cell sponge products to a special final cleaning process that lowers the material out gassing for cleaner operation.
- Norseal R10470 - general purpose fits most applications, medium and firm grades
- Norseal R10480 - low compression set resistance formula, soft and medium grades
- Norseal R10460 - low compression set resistance formula, flame retardant UL 94 HB medium grade
- Norseal R10450 – fiber glass supported, provides dimensional stability, medium grade
- Norseal R10404 - thermally conductive grade ThermaCool product for heat and cold transfer
- Norseal R10490 - fluorosilicone grade for high temperature and solvent resistance
- Norseal R10400 - new flame retardant UL 94 V-0 medium grade